Choosing the right home inspector can be difficult. Unlike most professionals, you probably will not get to meet me until after you hire me. Furthermore, every home inspector has varying qualifications, equipment, experience, reporting methods, and yes, different pricing. One thing for sure is that a home inspection requires work, a lot of work from your home inspector. Ultimately a thorough home inspection depends heavily on the individual home inspector and their own effort. If you honor me by permitting me to be your home inspector, I guarantee that I will give you my very best effort. This I promise you.
– John Woodall
- I perform residential, single family and multi-family home inspections in the Greater Cincinnati area.
- I include a termite or (WDI) wood destroying insect inspection report with every home inspection at no additional charge in Ohio only.
- Radon testing and mitigation services are available at your request and at reduced cost to you.
- Septic tank inspections can be scheduled and coordinated upon request.
- Waste line camera inspections can be scheduled and coordinated upon request.
- A property survey can be scheduled and coordinated upon request.
- A structural engineer inspection can be scheduled and coordinated upon request.
- Mold testing & mitigation can be scheduled and coordinated upon request.
- The FLIR infrared camera will be used when appropriate to diagnose a full range of building concerns.
- The Phantom 4 Drone will be used when necessary to inspect otherwise unreachable places.
- I provide referrals with established companies I have long term relationships with. These many trades and organizations in the real estate industry I gladly refer to my clients.
I encourage my clients to accompany me during the home inspection process whenever possible so any concerns can be discussed in person. Home inspection times vary, so please allow two to three hours. I will provide an evaluation of the physical condition of the property, familiarize you with the structure and systems, while pointing out areas of concern and “what really matters”.
The information in your home inspection report will prove valuable in your consideration of the property. Your home inspection report will help you to understand how your home works, keep it maintained, and save energy long after your home inspection is over.