John Woodall qualifications at Best Choice Home Inspections – a professional, Ohio licensed home inspector, Insured, InterNACHI Certified Home Inspector, Ohio Licensed Termite (WDI) Inspector, a Kentucky licensed home inspector, an affiliate member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors and an affiliate member of the Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors, committed to the profession of providing objective, comprehensive and thorough home inspection reports for my clients. My goal is to provide you, the first time home buyer, or the seasoned investor, with a home inspection report that will aid you in making a well-informed decision.
- I have over 25 years of experience in the real estate inspection, investment and remodeling businesses.
- I am an Ohio licensed home inspector – OHI.2019006018
- I am a member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI).
- I am insured. I carry both Errors & Omissions and General Liability insurance that meets or exceeds industry standards. Proof of insurance is available on request.
- I am an Ohio Dept. of Agriculture State Licensed Termite (WDI) Inspector – No.133646
- I am licensed in the state of Kentucky – No.167726
- Best Choice Home Inspections is proud to be an Affiliate Member of the Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors. The Cincinnati Area Board of Realtors is the leading regional force in safeguarding and promoting the interest of REALTORS® in preserving private property rights and in influencing and shaping the industry.
- Best Choice Home Inspections is proud to be an Affiliate Member of the Northern Kentucky Association of Realtors
- I meet or exceed the Home Inspection Standards of Practice set forth by International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- I strictly Comply with the International Code of Ethics for Home Inspectors set forth by International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Best Choice Home Inspections is an accredited member of the BBB and has an A+ rating. Best Choice Home Inspections meets BBB Accreditation Standards which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
- I maintain the rigorous ongoing training requirements and credit hours mandatory for state licensing, InterNACHI membership and certification.
- I have established relationships and affiliations with the many trades and organizations in the real estate industry which I promote and refer to my clients.
- I use the latest tools and technologies to perform home inspections including the DJI Phantom 4 Drone, to inspect otherwise unreachable places, and The FLIR infrared camera when appropriate.
- I use the industry’s leading software to produce thorough, comprehensive, digital reports with many images and graphics making them easy to read, understand and share.
- Your Home Inspection Report will be completed and available to you within 24 hours of the home inspection via e-mail and online, guaranteed.
Contact Best Choice Home Inspections for pricing and scheduling.
Call or Text (513) 886-1560 8 to 8 Daily
I’ll get back to you right away !
* These terms are found within the Standards of Practice. Visit InterNACHI’s full Glossary.